Patto’s Driving School are always on the look out for people to become part of our exciting Driving School instructor team!
If you think you have what it takes to work with one of South Eastern’s most popular driving schools then read on:
To be considered you must have the following
- Must Hold a valid DIA Driving Instructor Authority.
- Completed Certificate IV Transport & Logistics.
- Hold a full Victorian Licence.
- Have a recent Victorian Police check.
- Have a current working with children Card ( for working with under 18 year olds)
Do you have the following?
- A suitable applicant would provide a safe and clean car for lessons
- Have a well maintained and Registered vehicle at all times
- Display excellent driving habits at all times
- Go beyond the minimum teaching standards
- You must have a passion for teaching and road safety
- Be able to communicate well and be punctual
Here’s whats on offer for the right candidate!
3 month trial is offered for the right applicant
Part time – Full time
South Eastern Suburbs
How to Apply
Please fill in the form below to express your interest in this position. Attach your cover letter and CV (Resume) in the area provided and briefly tell us why you think you would be perfect for the job.